Eligibility for Our Service
You must be at least thirteen (13) years of age to use the Service. By using this Site and/or agreeing to the Terms of Service found on this site, you represent and warrant to us that you are at least 13 years of age. Furthermore, we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from persons under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Information from a person under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records.
How We Collect Information
Information You Provide To Us
We receive and store any information you enter on our Website, in our App or give us in any other way. This includes information that can identify you (“personal information”), including your first and last name, telephone number, postal and e-mail addresses, and, in some cases, billing information (such as credit card number, cardholder name, and expiration date). We collect any content you submit to the application or Site and information contained in the submission or which can be extracted from the content.
Information We Collect Through Your Use of Our Services
The following are situations in which you may provide Your Information to us:
- When you fill out forms or fields through our Services;
- When you sign up for any newsletters or other materials through our Services;
- When you provide information to us through a third-party application, service or website;
- When you communicate with us or request information about us or our Services, whether via email or other means;
- When you participate in online surveys;
- When you participate in any of our marketing initiatives, including, contests, events, or promotions; and
- When you participate in forums or provide user generated content or submissions.
Information Third Parties Provide
We may collect information about you from sources other than you, such as from social media websites (i.e., Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or others), blogs, other users and our business partners.
When you use the Services we may collect your precise location data. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
When you use our Services through your computer, mobile phone or other device, we may collect information regarding and related to your device, such as hardware models and IDs, device type, operating system version, the request type, the content of your request and basic usage information about your use of our Services, such as date and time. In addition, we may collect information regarding application-level events and associate that with your account to provide customer service. We may also collect and store information locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage and application data caches.
Call and SMS Data
In connection with providing Service, we may receive call data, including the date and time of the call or SMS message, the parties phone numbers, and the content of the SMS message.
When you interact with the Services, we collect server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and the third-party site or service you were using before interacting with our Services.
Usage and Preference Information
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also receive information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example if you choose to link, create, or log in to your IRememba account with a payment provider e.g., Google Wallet or social media service e.g., Facebook, or if you engage with a separate app or website that uses our API, or whose API we use, we may receive information about you or your connections from that site or app.
Log Files, Cookies and Anonymous Identifiers
Our system may not respond to Do Not Track requests or headers from some or all browsers.
How We Use Information
We will use this information in order to:
- Provide users with customer support.
- Contact you and provide you with information.
- Analyze, improve and manage our Services and operations.
- Resolve problems and disputes, and engage in other legal and security matters.
Additionally, we may use the information we collect about you to:
Send you communications we think will be of interest to you, including information about products, services, promotions, news, and events of IRememba and other companies, where permissible and according to local applicable laws.
Display advertising, including advertising that is targeted to you based on your location, as well as your IRememba activities.
Verify your identity and prevent impersonation, spam or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
Sharing Of Information
Through Our Services
Any information that you submit by posting publicly to our Services will be shared with other IRememba Users. This information is susceptible to being shared with the public (non-users) by another IRememba User if they choose to distribute it to the public. Therefore, do not post content or information you do not want others to distribute to the public.
We may share your information with Third Party Providers to enable them to provide the Services you request; with the general public if you submit content in a public forum, such as a review, blog comments, social media posts, or other features of our Services that are viewable by the general public; and with third parties with whom you choose to let us share information, for example other apps or websites that integrate with our API or Services, or those with an API or Service with which we integrate.
We may disclose Your Information:
- To any person who, in our reasonable judgment, is authorized to receive Your Information as your agent, including as a result of your business dealings with that person (for example, your attorney);
- To our third-party vendors so that they may provide support for our internal and business operations, including for the handling of payment processing, data processing, data verification, data storage, surveys, research, internal marketing, delivery of promotional, marketing and transaction materials, and our Services’ maintenance and security. These companies are authorized to Use Your Information only as necessary to provide these services to us and are contractually obligated to keep Your Information confidential;
- To third parties that are interested in contacting you or providing offers to you that may be related to our Services or about products or services you may find of interest, and we may be compensated for such disclosure;
- As required by law or ordered by a court, regulatory, or administrative agency. See our Terms of Service;
- As we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, if we believe that you are violating any applicable law, rule or regulation, or are otherwise interfering with another’s rights or property, including, without limitation, our rights or property;
- If requested by authorities in the event of any act of terrorism or instance of local, regional or national emergency;
- To enforce or protect our rights;
We may share your information with IRememba subsidiaries and affiliated entities that provide services or conduct data processing on our behalf, or for data centralization and/or logistics purposes; with affiliated entities that provide payment processing services on our behalf; with vendors, consultants, marketing partners, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf; in response to a request for information by a competent authority if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process; with law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our User agreements, Terms of Service, or policies, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of IRememba or others; in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company; if we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing; and in an aggregated and/or anonymized form which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features
The Services may integrate with social sharing features and other related tools which let you share actions you take on our Services with other apps, sites, or media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the social sharing service. Please refer to the privacy policies of those social sharing services for more information about how they handle the data you provide to or share through them.
Analytics and Advertising Services Provided By Others
Links to Third-Party Websites
Do Not Track
You may correct your account information at any time by logging into your online account. If you wish to cancel your account, please email us at support@IRememba.com. Please note that in some cases we may retain certain information about you as required by law, or for legitimate business purposes to the extent permitted by law. For instance, if you have a standing credit or debit on your account, or if we believe you have committed fraud or violated our Terms, we may seek to resolve the issue before deleting your information.
IRememba will comply with individual’s requests regarding access, correction, and/or deletion of the personal data it stores in accordance with applicable law.
Promotional Information Opt Out
You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us by following the instructions in those messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account, about Services you have requested, or our ongoing business relations.
Your California Privacy Rights
California legislation permits consumers who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information about the personal information, if any, we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes within the immediately preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared information within the immediately preceding calendar year.
If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to: support@IRememba.com
Last Updated as of: September 1, 2016